This Personal Information Management Policy is for the personal information stated on the website of Sinil Co. LTD (hereinafter the “Provider”).
1. Types of Collected Personal Information and Method of Collecting Personal Information
A. Types of collected personal information
The Company collects the following information when you join as a member, to provide consultation and services to the members:
- Required items: Name, Telephone, E-mail address
B. Method of collecting personal information
- Online inquiry
2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
A. To process email inquiries
3. Sharing and Provision of Personal Information
The Provider uses the personal information of users within the scope stated in “2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information,” and does not exceed this scope or in principle disclose personal information of users without a prior consent from the users except for following cases:
- The user’s consent to the disclosure of the personal information in advance
- Request from a law enforcement agency according to a legal provision or according to the procedure and methods stated in the law for the purpose of conducting an investigation
4. Personal Information Retention and Usage Period
For a period required to maintain email communication
5. Installation and Operation of Devices for Automatic Collection of Personal Information and Refusal Thereof
The Provider uses a cookie that contains and, on occasion, loads information of the users to provide personalized and customized services.
A cookie indicates a small text file stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer that is sent by a server used for operating a website to the browser utilized by the users.
A. Purpose of cookie use
To identify types of visits and use of each service and websites to which the users connected, trending keywords, whether the connection is secured or not, news editing, and the number of the users to provide optimized information provision to the users
B. Installation and operation of cookies and refusal thereof
- The users have a right to choose on cookie installation. Therefore, the users may allow all cookies, check whenever a cookie is stored, or refuse the storage of all cookies in the settings of a web browser.
- However, refusal to store cookies might lead to certain difficulties in using some services that require a user to log in.
- How to manage cookie installation settings (for Internet Explorer):
① Select the “Tools” button and then select Internet options.
② Select the “Privacy” tab.
③ Determine your “Privacy management level.”
6. Personal Information Protection Manager and Other Personnel in Charge
Users may file any complaint in relation to personal information that arose while using the service of the Provider to the personal information protection manager or the division in charge.
The Provider assures that it will promptly give sufficient answers to the complaints raised by users.
Personal information protection manager: Eok yong, Jo
In case a report or a consultation is needed in relation to personal information infringement, the users may make inquiries to the following agencies:
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- Personal Information Protection Mark Accreditation Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/82-2-580-0533~4)
- High-Tech and Financial Crimes Investigation Division, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (http://www.spo.go.kr/82-2-3480-2000)
- National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (www.ctrc.go.kr/82-2-392-0330)
7. Personal information protection of children under the age of 14
A child under the age of 14 must have the approval of his/her legal representative before joining to be a member.
The legal representative may request the company to get access to or correct the personal information, delete some information, or withdraw the consent at any time, and the company shall take the necessary measures without delay.
This Personal Information Management Policy does not apply to the collection of personal information by the websites linked on this website.
9. Duty to Notify
In case of an addition, deletion, or modification of the contents of this Personal Information Management Policy, the Provider will notify at least seven days before such changes.
- Date of notification: 03/09/2019
- Date of execution: 03/09/2019
I agree to the collection and use of my personal information. I agree.